|"What’s in it for me?"
Dreams of the Light Millennium: $1 Million Active Participants
$1 OPEN MEMBERSHIP - PARTNERSHIP CAMPAIGN:
A New Approach & How to become an active member & participant?
• We will consider our On-Line open members as the organization's partners locally, nationwide, and globally.
• Your ideas, articles, photographs, and poems will be e-published on the organization’s website currently in two languages: English and Turkish.
• Your ideas may potentially form a dedication theme or may lead a public program or a television.
• Your ideas will be available and reachable worldwide from the organization’s website. Also the organization will promote each of its issues or programs extensively.
• The published materials will not be removed and each and every material will have an archival value in order to create “an archive of our times.”
• Your names will be listed on the website under the related category, so that all members will get familiar with each other by name, profession, ideas, or interest areas, which might create new collaborations and partnerships between them.
• You will become a member of the seeded global community.
• You will also be serving to your self in a sense that your ideas will be part of the new emerging global community, where you will be recognized. This will also help you create connections with others who have the same interest areas as you.
• You will be contributing to individual well being as well as the global well being.
• You will be contributing to “promoting cultural diversity”, “better understanding of one another”, “fostering global connectivity”, “peace culture”, “promoting freedom of expression”, “encouraging intellectual productivity”, “removing prejudices”, and “forming global responsibility and citizenship”.
• You will be part of the “cultural globalization” as a counterpart to the “economic globalization,” for “economic globalization” could be fully succeeded only when “cultural globalization” is encouraged, activated, and valued with equal importance.
• Your original ideas, which appear on the organization’s website or on its multi-platforms, will be considered to be compiled in a printed book or magazine in the near future when the necessary financial support is obtained.
• You will be one of the participants, presenters, or supporters, who will be encouraging intellectual productivity from different walks of life globally. This will ultimately serve to “freedom of expression” which is in line with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights – Article#19 and the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
If you are interested in investing on a professional level based on a proposed or selected project, the Light Millennium welcomes you.
We are open to new ideas as long as they are within the wide spectrum of the Mission and the Publishing Policy of the organization. For Profile of the organization>
* * * * *
What will we—both as the member and the organization—gain and accomplish through the $1 Campaign?
The $1 annual open membership along with its related four categories will empower both the member and the organization as we move further. Once we reach our target, it will enable us to become the voice of all globally.
Further, we expect your active involvement and participation in the organization based on your interest, ideas, education, profession, skills, or hobbies.
By doing so, you can represent yourself, show the ways of how you imagine an ideal human being should be, share your experiences through the LM, come up with a project that can be implemented with the LM, or can contribute through your profession which will also be a great contribution.
Dreams of The Light Millennium: 1 million Active Participants
The $1 open membership concept and reaching and representing a minimum of 1 million active participants annually has been one of the main dreams of the Light Millennium since its inception in 1999. This is abstractly mentioned also in its very first announcement of the 501-c-3 status granted.
We would like to invite all potentially interested people to become open members and partners of the organization.
Your open membership will greatly empower the organization for its sustainability, independency, and efficiency globally both in the short and long runs.
Whether you choose to become an open member & partner of the organization or not, you are WELCOME to submit your ideas to be e-published in one of our existing platforms or to be a presenter in one of our programs that is in your interest area. This will also promote a participatory approach whether you are an expert or a professional on that area or not.
For "What's in it for me?">
- For Sustainability & Targeted Programs of The Light Millennium>
- Join the Light Millennium with $1 as member and partner through NYCharities.Org>
- For your On-Line Membership under the "NEW MOON", "CRESCENT", "FULL MOON" or "BEYOND the MOON" categories, please visit:
- For more information about "$1 Open On-Line Member & Partnership Campaign", please visit>
Sustaiability of the Light Millennium>
9th Anniversary - 21 & 22 issues combined - LIGHTMILLENNIUM.ORG........
|EVERYTHING SHOULD BE UNDER THE SUN: YES
to the Global Peace Movement, YES to Loving & Caring
Each Other, YES to Greatness in Humanity, YES to Saving Our
Unique Mother Earth, YES to Great Dreams For Better Tomorrows, YES to Emerging
Positive Global Energy, YES to National and Global Transparency,
and YES to Lighting Our Souls & Minds.
We have only one WORLD yet! If we
destroy it, where else will we go? NO to
New Nuclear Weapons - NO to
Star Wars - NO
to New Nuclear Targets...NO to Weapons In Space -
New Pretexts For Nuclear War - NO to Nuclear Testing - NO to
All Types Of Weapons & War & War Culture...
e-platform is under the umbrella of The Light
Millennium, which is A
Charitable, Under 501 (c) (3) Status, Not-For-Profit organization based in New
York. Introduced in August 1999; Established in January
2000; and Founded by Bircan Ünver on July 17,
2001, and associated with the Department of Public Information of the United Nations effective on December 12, 2005. |
1: All manuscripts
submitted become the property of the Light Millennium
Organization. Contributers are solely responsible
for the content of their own works.
2: Once ideas/manuscripts have been submitted and
have appeared on the organization's web site/s, these
ideas/manuscripts CANNOT BE REMOVED from the
organization's Web site/s AT ANY TIME. The
organization has aimed to create an "archive
of our time".
From the inception of the Light Millennium until the
present, all submitted ideas and written works have
been presented on the Web, including the Introductory
Issue. These are all available from the organization's
Web ARCHIVE. (Please
also read the "Letter
of the Summer-2006 Issue")
If you wish to receive The Light Millennium's media
releases, announcements or about future events or to be part of the Light Millennium, please send
us an e-mail to> email@example.com
site is copyright© 1999-2000-2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008 & 2009
trademarks of their respective owners &
Lightmillennium.Org. The contents of this site
may not be reproduced in whole or part without the
expressed or written permission of creators. All
material contained here in is protected under all
applicable international copyright laws. All rights
reserved. Created, developed and designed by Bircan Ünver ©2009, Lightmillennium.Org, 9th Anniversary, Issue#21 & 22 combined, New York, and finalized in Istanbul. April - June 2009.