CAN WE CREATE A GLOBAL CITIZEN COMMUNITY OUT OF THE VULNERABLE AND STATELESS CHILDREN OF THE WORLD? WHAT IS YOUR VISION? | The 66th Annual UN DPI.NGO Conference/Exhibit
This Photo Album is created based on the "VISIONS FOR A UNIVERSAL EDUCATION PROTOCOL TOWARDS GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP" titled exhibit, which was a part of the 66th UN DPI.NGO Conference on "EDUCATION FOR GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals Together" at HICO Convention Center in Gyeongju, Republic of Korea on May 30 to June 1, 2016.
CAN WE CREATE A GLOBAL CITIZEN COMMUNITY OUT OF THE VULNERABLE AND STATELESS CHILDREN OF THE WORLD?
WHAT IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION?
WHAT IS YOUR VISION?
The exhibit presented as in collaboration with the following artists:
* Ms. Julie Mardin, digital artist and photographer;
* Mr. Ali Sarikaya, photographer, graphic artist;
* Association of World Citizens (AWC).
Concept by: Ms. Bircan Ünver, The Light Millennium
On-camera interviews conducted with the following names based on the concept of the exhibit towards a Light Millennium TV program:
* H.E. Christina Gallach, United Nations Under-Secretary for Communication and Department of Public Information;
* Ms. Isolda S. Oca, Founder and Executive Director, Sariaya Learning Center for Development;
* Mr. Patrick L. Sciarratta, Adviser to the Office of H.E. Ambassador Angelo Turiello, Permanent Mission of Sao Tome & Principe to the United Nations;
* Dr. Rene Wadlow, President, Association of World Citizen;
* Adjunt Prof. Steven King, Middlesex University, Dubai;
* Ms. Ta'Kaiya Blaney, Human Rights Activist from the Tla'amin First Nation;
* Mr. Jin Wook Jung, Founder, Chairman of the Board, Coop. Damanna;
* Mr. Steven Sungyoung Heo, Director/Founder, Africa Insight;
* Mr. Clive Ka-lun Lee, Chief Executive Officer, Yidan Prize Foundation;
* Ms. Amy Peng, Volunteer, Federation of World Love and Peace
We are THANKFUL to YOU ALL, and greatly appreciated visiting The Light Millennium's booth during the 66th Annual DPI.NGO Conference at the HICO Convention Center, and sharing YOUR own visions with us...
PLEASE NOTE: More video-interview related photos-and-names will be added into this album based upon availability of the relevant photographs.
Photos by: The Light Millennium
Additional photos provided through
* Volunteers of the Federation of World Love and Peace
Special Thanks To:
* Julie Mardin and Ali Sarikaya for their unique collaboration and contributions to the exhibit,
* Association of World Citizens for providing video-camera-and-the crew for the interviews in the booth within the context of "in collaboration";
* Fletcher Pan Wu, Volunteer, Federation of World Love and Peace, for the set-up;
Fabienne Jenn, Federation of World Peace and Love for printing the flyer
And also to:
Olcay Ünver and Gülcan Ünver for their contributions printing the pink and blue vertical banners of the exhibit.
This Photo Album reflects a combination of both the Exhibit and moments from the on-camera interview sessions.
Created on June 18, 2016.
Updated on June 23, 2016.
©2016 May-June, The Light Millennium - http://www.lightmillennium.org